Friday, October 17, 2008

A Kreativ Blogger, moi?! Merci beaucoup...


Thank you Tardevil and Sqawmama for honoring me with this most prized Kreativ Blogger Award.
The rules are:
Acknowledge the person who sent it to you.
Pick 6 people who deserve this award to tag.
List 6 things you value and 6 that you don't:

Okay, here goes.... 6 Things I value (besides my health, family and friends)

1. A good strong cup of coffee in the morning...mmmmm my homemade starbucks

2. Jeans that strech.... (self explanatory, I believe)

3. Puppy kisses from my furbaby, Duchess

4. A good juicy garage sale, early Saturday morning

5. Girls' night out... Bunco, Cards or just going out to Dinner..being goofy.

6. A good loud belly laugh that makes you cry, almost pee your pants, can't stop, can't breathe!

Now for the 6 Things That I Don't Value: ( Besides Prejudice, Selfishness and Close minded people)

1. Weighing in at the doctors' office

2. Paying full price for anything

3. Perfection.... soooooooooo over rated...

4. People that put other people down to make themselves look better

5. Snobs

6. When the clothes you just bought shrink 2 sizes in the wash... (mmm.. should have bought more strechy jeans...DUH)

So now I would like to bestow this award to :

Tricia at Tricia-Triciastreasures.blogspot.com
Mishebe at The crownedcasa.blospot.com
Laurie at BargainhutingwithLaurie.blogspot.com
Sarah at Abeachcottage.typepad.com
Chari at Happytodesign.blogspot.com
Bella at Bella1104.blogspot.com

Have fun , ladies!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, I am so honored to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award from one of the most creative people I know. You know me, I'll have to make an Accademy Awards acceptance speach. I want to thank my mother, my husband, my children, but especially my grandchildren...I think I just got buzzed that my time is up! laurie (bargainhunr)

Tardevil said...

Santa, thanks for playing along. I posted the dishes for you to see over at my place. I'll be gone from Blogland for a few days, but I'll look forward to hearing more Santa stories when I return! TTFN!

nikkicrumpet said...

AMEN SISTER ON STRETCHY JEANS!! God love them they are my best friend...and you get your donut when I get my chair lol

Unknown said...

Thank you, ifeel special getting an award from you. I will cherish it, but do i really have to share it? lol mishelle

Anonymous said...

g'day! oooh I am so pleased to receive this, thank you so much, you are too much of a sweetie! I love that this is for creatives, funny really cos I never thought I was that creative.

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement with your number four...

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I agree with you so much and oh how I can relate... :)


Dream Big,
Chris

Justine said...

Fun fun fun! Love you 6 and 6!!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Bo said...

Hi Rose...oh yes you are a most KREATIVE BLOGGER...fun read today.. and I think you & I must have the same washing machine!!
;-) Bo

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed,you are very creative in all you do.I'm gald you got an award for it.Goodness knows,you deserve it.See you tomorrow...Ann

Tootsie said...

girl...I am sooooo sorry. You comment to me everytime and I had no idea you had a blog! BLOND BLOGGER MOMENT! This is so beautiful....you are in my follows...and in my favorite list! I will be here often!!!!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello Rose!

Girlfriend...thank you so very much for giving me the "Kreativ Blogger" award!!! I just can't tell you how much that means to me...shoot, I'm still just learning how to "dog paddle" when it comes to this blogging thingy...hehe!!! You're just the sweetest and you made my day Sweetie!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Warmest wishes...Chari (Happytodesign)

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Rose girl...Thanks for coming by..sure wished I knew what I was doing here...I have been trying all day to do some of these fancy wall papers here...what a mess I can get myself into I tell you I need to be on drugs to have started this blog..Oh well honey I'm old and bored got to do something with my life besides clean house YUK!!! any hoo thanks again girl.. Hugs and smiles Gloria

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored that you popped by the blog today..Your comments were so sweet.. I want you to know I bragged and bragged about your santas today. So much so we had to take a very "long" break so I could pull up your blog and show you off.. the one gal even fell in love with "my" chair and "my" lamp.. gir you are a "huge" hit up my way....hugs ~lynne~